Below is a list of things that I would like to achieve before I die. A sort of bucket list if you will. It’s called 100 things but as of yet, it’s only 58 things… I’m working on it. If you have any ideas you think I could/should add, please let me know – email me email@example.com Thanks
- Actually think of 100 things for this list.
- Go to Nashville.
- Visit all four countries of the UK
EnglandIreland Scotland Wales.
- Learn to drive.
- Learn to crochet.
- Go zorbing.
- Buy a house.
- Feature in a magazine.
Have a massageI Had a massage just before my wedding. It was lovely. I wish I could justify spending money to do it more often. See Miranda Lambert in concert.Aug 19th, 2017. Not only did I see her in concert with Claire and Olivia, we hung around the back of the venue afterwards and met her. We hugged, she signed my ticket and we had a selfie together! Amazing!
- Visit Miranda Lambert’s Pink Pistol Store.
Go to Comic Con.Done July 30th, 2016 with Liam, Olivia and Claire See a show(Lion King Jan 7th 2014) Have a facial
- Host a games evening.
- Successfully have a no spends month. Bills excluded of course.
- Clear debts. <- In progress
- Cycle from Land’s End to John O’Groats in aid of Epilepsy Action.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Have a Christmas in New York.
Get Married(Jan 7th, 2014) Run a 5k raceSeptember 2012 Race for life at Ferry Meadows.
- Renew my wedding vows.
- Celebrate 25 years with Liam.
- Have an outdoor movie night.
Take the kids fruit picking and eat whatever we pick as part of a meal. Sept 6th, 2016 at Hill Farm
- Find my new style. I’ve always been jeans, vest and hoodies but I want something different. Currently liking the 50’s look but not sure I can pull it off.
- Go on a family camping trip. (could be combined with 58)
- Eat lobster.
- Go punting in Cambridge.
- Go to the London Dungeons.
- Watch Tower Bridge open.
- Do a spooky London tour. Preferably underground.
- Sort out our photo wall.
Have a 3rd baby. Bridget Iris – Born June 15th, 2017 Beat Liam at scrabble. 25 Sept 2017
- Finish watching the x files.
- Go to a blogging conference.
- Rewatch entire box set of Friends.
- Pick our own Halloween pumpkin from a farm.
- Get my blog in the top 500 of Tots100.
Grow caterpillars and watch them transform into butterflies before releasing them. August 2016 Take the kids to their first real fireworks display. Showground Nov 2016
- Make the children a playroom.
- Have a sunflower growing race.
- Get pet chickens
- Have a veg patch in the garden.
- Teach the kids how to play pooh sticks.
- Have a family photo session.
- Visit Disneyland in Florida.
- Host a bbq where no family are invited. Just friends.
- Make tie-dye t-shirts for us all.
- Have a complete ‘batch cook’ day and fill the freezer with good, hearty, pre-prepared meals.
- Back a Kickstarter campaign. I have an idea in mind for this one.
- Go on a weekend ‘glamping’ get away with Liam at Round The Woods
- Appear on Woman’s Hour on Radio 4
- Publish a new blog post, every day for a month.
- Attend Camp Bestival