Below is a list of things that I would like to achieve before I die. A sort of bucket list if you will. It’s called 100 things but as of yet, it’s only 53 things… I’m working on it. If you have any ideas you think I could/should add, please let me know – email me hello@messyblog[dot]uk. Thanks
- Actually think of 100 things for this list.
- Go to Nashville.
- Visit all four countries of the UK
EnglandIreland Scotland Wales.
- Learn to drive.
- Learn to crochet.
- Go zorbing.
- Buy a house.
- Feature in a magazine.
Have a massageHad a massage just before my wedding. It was lovely. I wish i could justify spending money to do it more often.
- See Miranda Lambert in concert.
- Visit Miranda Lambert’s Pink Pistol Store.
Go to Comic Con.Done July 30th 2016 with Liam, Olivia and Claire See a show(Lion King Jan 7th 2014) Have a facial
- Host a games evening.
- Successfully have a no spends month. Bills excluded of course.
- Clear debts. <- In process
- Cycle from Land’s End to John O’Groats in aid of Epilepsy Action.
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
- Have a Christmas in New York.
Get Married(Jan 7th 2014) Run a 5k raceSeptember 2012 Race for life at Ferry Meadows.
- Renew my wedding vows.
- Celebrate 25 years with Liam.
- Have an outdoor movie night.
Take the kids fruit picking and eat whatever we pick as part of a meal. Sept 6th 2016 at Hill Farm
- Find my new style. I’ve always been jeans, vest and hoodies but I want something different. Currently liking the 50’s look but not sure I can pull it off.
- Go on a family camping trip.
- Eat lobster.
- Go punting in Cambridge.
- Go to the London Dungeons.
- Watch Tower Bridge open.
- Do a spooky London tour. Preferably underground.
- Sort out our photo wall.
- Have a 3rd baby.
- Beat Liam at scrabble.
- Finish watching the x files.
- Go to a blogging conference.
- Rewatch entire box set of Friends.
- Pick our own halloween pumpkin from a farm.
- Get my blog in the top 500 of Tots100.
Grow caterpillars and watch them transform into butterflies before releasing them. August 2016
- Take the kids to their first real fireworks display.
- Make the children a play room.
- Have a sun flower growing race.
- Get pet chickens
- Have a veg patch in the garden.
- Teach the kids how to play pooh sticks.
- Have a family photo session.
- Visit Disneyland in Florida.
- Host a bbq where no family are invited. Just friends.
- Make tie dye tshirts for us all.
- Have a complete ‘batch cook’ day and fill the freezer with good, hearty, pre-prepared meals.